GCG's newly released bolt-on GTX GEN II custom built turbochargers to suit the Nissan TD42 engine found in the Nissan Patrol GU. This kit will also suit GQ Patrol that has been turbo converted using a factory TD42 Turbo Manifold and Dump Pipe. Through the use of a specially designed turbine housing, GCG have come up with the perfect combination of performance and ease of fitment. The advantages of this bolt on kit is that it suits most aftermarket intercooler kits currently on the market, with minimal modifications (see below).
Please allow 3-5 business for manufacture of this turbocharger kit.
- Custom Built Garrett GTX GEN II Ball Bearing Turbocharger (GTX2860R GEN II, GTX2867R GEN II, GTX2967R)
- GCG billet adjustable actuator with additional springs (preset to 14psi with additional springs to set to 19psi)
- Turbo Gasket Set
- A complete braided oil feed and water line kit (Oil drain is push-on heat proof silicone hose)
- Studs and Nuts for Dump Pipe fitment
Whats left to do once it's fitted?
- Air Inlet Hose/Pipe - The factory Nissan Patrol GU/GQ turbocharger has a 3 Bolt Inlet, the GTX upgrade series have a 3.0" push-on hose style inlet. This means there may be some fabrication required to make your air intake match the inlet of the turbocharger.
- Air Outlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 3 bolt Outlet, the GTX upgrade series has a 2.0" Outlet. This means there may be some fabrication required to make your intercooler piping match the outlet of the turbocharger.
Thats It! - Extremely simple to re-fit, with minimal modifications to adapt to your existing setup!
Units in box: 1