Transmission oil black, working you Transmission to the max with that 28ft caravan on the back?
HPD has you covered when it comes to keeping your transmission working reliably within safe operation temperatures.
These days most vehicle manufactures either run the transmission oil through a heat exchanger that is cooled by coolant used by the engine or run through the bottom tank of your radiator. This can have an impact on the engines cooling system and transmission temps when everything is working hard. The other issue being when either of these systems fail it can be quite detrimental and expensive when you have the two fluids mix together.
HPD’s oil to air transmission coolers have been designed and tested to provide stable transmission temperatures under the toughest conditions. Our bar and plate construction ensure that these cores will hold up in extreme environments under intense towing loads and still provide cool and stable transmission oil temperatures.
All HPD transmission cooler kits come with everything required to install on to your vehicle. Kit consist of transmission cooler, stainless steel laser cut bracketry, billet CNC adaptor plate, hose tail fittings, support clamps, insulation, oil hose, nuts, bolts, washers and installation instructions.
- Reduced / stable temperatures
- Prolong transmission oil life
- Lower engine coolant temperatures
- Reduced stress / strain on transmission
- Better fuel economy
- Extends transmission life
This kit is a complete and comprehensive kit including everything needed to do the install.
We suggest that these kits be installed by a qualified mechanic to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Bar & Plate Core 300x200x50mm
- Lasercut stainless steel mounting brackets
- CNC Machined end tanks
- 10mmø hoses included Other Information: We can supply the a range of HP Diesel, If it is not listed on our page, please contact us with the spec's you would like at email@example.com