The success story of a total clear green vision of a single-use grill made of all-natural materials was born on a camper trip in the French Alps in 2009.
The aluminium trays from single-use grills were scattered around in fields, mountains, bushes, and around trash bins.
The CasusGrill™ is eco-friendly and biodegradable and is made of Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes, insulating lightweight lava stones, natural bamboo and cardboard packaging.
The CasusGrill™ is easy to light by using Quick Oxylite™, ready to grill in 5 minutes and retains its heat for more than 60 minutes.
It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food gets properly grilled with a delicious crispy barbeque finish.
The thermal insulation reduces the outside temperature of the grill. It is even possible to hold the grill in your bare hands while it is grilling without any burn damage.
This CasusGrill™ is protected by 3 patents pending worldwide.
When choosing the CasusGrill™ you will make a difference, it’s a better choice for your food and your planet.
Choose a better future.
- Quick Oxylite™ Ready to grill in 5 minutes
- Grilling time approx. 60 minutes
- No iron or aluminium which takes up to 200 years to decompose
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- All-natural materials – charcoal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard
- All materials are biodegradable except the lava stones
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash
- Even and high heat - ideal for great BBQ food
- Thermal insulation – reduces the outside temperature of the grill
- Reduced CO2 emissions because of less charcoal usage
- World Patent Pending grill technology
- Winner of Danish Design Award 2017 – category “Feel Good”
The CasusGrill™ uses up to 50% less charcoal compared to the existing single-use grills on the market which results in less CO2 emission.
After use, you can put the CasusGrill™ in a bonfire and no trash is left in nature except the special lava stones.
The lava stones are used in nurseries as soil improvement and can be returned to nature again without any harm.
It comes from nature and goes back to nature without any trace in the environment.