PWR Performance Products specialise in and manufacture complete radiators and cores for race, street, drag or OEM replacement applications within the automotive industry. Our constant on track testing environment in fields like NASCAR, Formula 1, GRAND-AM, V8 Supercars, Sprintcars, Drag racing, Rally, Go-Karts and Motocross ensures that every customer receives the latest in R&D Development and race proven performance technology.
All PWR radiators are manufactured by hand from our State of art facilities on the Gold Coast. PWR produce all product from Hi-grade Aluminium incorporating a unique wider tube configuration and revolutionary louver fin design angle, which maximises the cooling efficiencies and disbursement of heat. With these characteristics each PWR radiator will deliver consistent durability, strength and performance for today’s demands.
- Up to 30% more efficient then Standard
- Thickness of core material
- Tube dimension (PWR use 26,42,55 and 81mm tube)
- Revolutionary fin pitch and louver angle
- Flexibility of custom designs exactly to your needs
- Custom fin pitch from 10-22FPI
- Overall design configuration
- World class TIG welding
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Race and street proven performance
- Hi-tech “Auto CAD” design division
- Full time R&D department
- Pressured tested and guaranteed
- 100% Australian made